Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome, Friends! To my New Refuge!

Before anything, belated Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year!

Welcome to Akashic Records! a new blog I've been inspired to create and maintain just about five minutes ago. After almost three long years of personal non-blogging (I blog about my profession at Perfect Renders), I finally gave in and accepted the fact that my most awesome experiences aren't complete without them being written anywhere.

Shedding more light on the title, 'Akasha' has various interpretations on a number of cultures and religions, having my two main favorites as (1) the basis and essence of all things in the material world in Hinduism, and (2) the ethereal compendium of all knowledge and history in Thesophy. The anime "Kara no Kyoukai", carrying reason number 2, introduced me to this term. It has stuck to me ever since.

Formal Introduction. You can call me Chad. I'm a fresh graduate of Entrepreneurship at the University of Santo Tomas and I currently run Perfect Renders Multimedia Solutions, a local enterprise in the Philippines offering mainly video production services, graphic design and web development.

Like my Facebook profile indicates, I almost entirely indulge in:

-Video editing and everything video
-Anime and everything Japan
-Music and guitars
-Techno gadgets, software apps and music rigs
-Food-trip then coffee/tea/booze
-TV series and movie marathons
-PS3, XBOX360 and desktop games
-Psychological, drama, fiction and business books
-Jogging and playing badminton, etc.

So, what to expect from this blog? Well, I guess my ethereal compendium of everything would comprise all of the things listed above. So yeah, look out for my reviews and thoughts on them. Basically, any come-what-may stuff loaded with Life EXP is fine. (Taking advantage of this systematized numerical representation of progress just makes life more interesting!)

Anyway, be sure to come back! I'll be posting lots of fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment